The error is the result of the Mac thinking that the app doesn't have permission to record the screen. It seems this can happen even if the setting is currently turned on, so it needs to be reset.
Take the following steps to resolve it:
- Open System Preferences and got to Security & Privacy > Privacy
- Unlock the padlock in the bottom corner and enter the user password
- Go down to the Screen Recording category
- Untick the checkbox for Replay Video Capture and then re-tick it
- If it is already unticked when the user arrives then they can just tick it ON
- Lock the padlock to confirm the changes