Older versions of Replay Converter may not be able to access our registration server to activate the program. Updating to a newer version is the best course of action. But for those that do not wish to update, here's the workaround:
- Download register.zip from here: http://downloads.applian.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Register.zip
- Unzip to find register.dll
- In Windows Explorer navigate to the folder where Replay Converter 4 resides. Likely C:/Program Files/Replay Converter 4
- Copy register.dll into that directory replacing the file of the same name currently there.
- Close Replay Converter and re-open. You should now be able to successfully activate.
- If you still have an issue then it is due to changes in technology since this version came out. You would then want to upgrade.