This is normally caused by the site using an HTML5 type player with components that are not supported.
Under Settings > DVR try changing the DVR Browser Type to Browser Control and the Browser Emulation mode to IE 10 Stds Mode or IE 10 Default and try again. This may force the site to use a supported player and it can then be DVR captured.
Please tell technical support about any sites that you find that still cant be DVR'ed.
If the DVR recording comes out black, try the following.
- Close Replay Media Catcher
- Open Internet Explorer and clear its cache. In IE, go to Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Browsing History > Delete. Ensure that Temporary Internet Files and Website Files are both selected. You can keep Preserve website data. Click Delete. Close Internet Explorer.
- Ensure IE isnt still runnning in the background
- Cltr-Alt-Delete and select task manager
- Ensure no Internet Explorer (iexplore.exe) tasks are running - End them if they are
- Start Replay Media Catcher and try DVR again.