It becomes very handy to save your schedule in case you lose your scheduled items or you want to export your schedule to another computer. Here's how to accomplish the process:
1. Open Replay Radio 9, click the Schedule link in the navigation bar, click Export.
2. This opens a Windows Explorer window. You can give the file a name and save it to any Folder location. To transfer your schedule to another computer, it may be easiest to save to your Desktop for easy access.
3. Transfer the file to your new or other computer.
4. Open Replay Radio 9 on your new computer, click Schedule, click Import. A Windows Explorer window will appear.
5. Locate the exported file from whatever location you saved it on your new computer. ( Desktop, for example ). Highlight the file and click Open. The scheduled items will then automatically list within the Schedule window.